Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can I take the bad taste out of my refrigerator water?

I've changed the filter and the water still tastes bad. I have a baking soda container in the fridge to take out some of the odors, but I think it might be getting to the water now. Help me out! The water is nasty!!How can I take the bad taste out of my refrigerator water?the pipe may have a mineral buildup and making the water taste that wayHow can I take the bad taste out of my refrigerator water?Put a few drops of lemon in the water.How can I take the bad taste out of my refrigerator water?Just a guess, but all I can say is run out a whole bunch of glasses--a whole bunch--and see if that helps. If you changed the filters, I don't know what could be causing the bad taste unless that little copper pipe is somehow corrupted. I guess if you feel ambitious you could try changing that out.How can I take the bad taste out of my refrigerator water?If it was a carbon filter, you need to run several gallons through the system before you drink the water. That will flush out all the extra carbon particles. Good luck.How can I take the bad taste out of my refrigerator water?try and take the water selector unit apart, You know where the ice and water comes out, It may be mold in there and causing the bad taste, you may be surprisedHow can I take the bad taste out of my refrigerator water?Hate to do this to you but when you changed the filter did you purge the water line or simply reinstall a new filter I allways rince out the old filter container or it will contaminate the new filter like a -[sorry for the comparison]- tampon.How can I take the bad taste out of my refrigerator water?I have seen this problem over and over. What is happening is the water is filtered before it gets to the refrigerator for chilling. Filters that remove chemicals in the water also remove chlorine. Chlorine is what kills the algae and bacteria in the water. A low consumption rate of water and you will get the bacteria growth. Some refrigerators (If the filter is inside the refrigerator section) have a bypass plug that allows to run the water without a filter. Run unfiltered water through the reservoir for a week or two. After that reinstall the filter and flush the system. If your family uses the dispenser infrequently then run a couple of gallons through every two weeks.How can I take the bad taste out of my refrigerator water?Have you used a Home Water Test kit to test the water? Find out what you have in the water and that will help you fix it. Knowing whats in your water is the first step. I bought a complete HOME water quality test kit online at www.sensafe.com. It tests for the most common contaminates in drinking water. It was very helpful and I learned I had heavy metals and nitrates in my water. I also identified what kind of filter I needed so MY WATER TASTES GREAT! And it is healthy too.
  • how to with diagrams
  • AJAX in .net
  •