Friday, September 23, 2011

Cloudy aquarium water?

Here's the deal:

I've done water changes

I changed the filter pad

I haven't been feeding as much.

It's a 10 gallon and it is slightly over stocked but I usually do weekly water changes.

Lately even after I do water changes and it seems like everything is out there is still food on the bottom. I don't know how it got there. I've changed it 3 times in the past week. Today I took out all the plants, stirred up the gravel and netted a bunch of stuff out.

What else can I do to clear the water? It seems like it was crowded even b4 it was overstocked. Not to b rude but please don't bother me about being overstocked. I have schooling fish and I need to keep the schools together.Cloudy aquarium water?so it's cycled right?( you stired the gravel, done too many water changes, and changed the filters, so.. that might be why)

though what's in the tank?

can you post a pic?