Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I clean my Top Fin 10?

I have a Top Fin 10 filter in my turtle and fish tank. I do regular filter changes, but my question is how do I clean the intake tube? It seems that even with the filter changes, the water stream has slowed to a crawl, and there's a lot of algae built up on the exterior of the intake tube. Will cleaning the intake tube help this, and if so, how do I go about doing it?How do I clean my Top Fin 10?Seeing as how no one has answered your question yet, I thought I'd give ya this link. Its a forum that talks about Top Fins... YOu might wanna read through it to see if anyone has the info youre looking for, or sign up and ask.

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/equipm

Good luckHow do I clean my Top Fin 10?i just bought that filter, how does it do with your turtles(im going to get some for my aquarium)

Report Abuse