Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How often should I change the water in the fish bowl if i don't use a tank?

I have a betta fish in a bowl instead of a tank and it doesn't have a filter so how often should i change the water?it's gonna suck if i have to change it everyday cuz idk if i have the time for that.

please answer and help.thanks!How often should I change the water in the fish bowl if i don't use a tank?you only really need to clean it when the water looks dirty. Bettas are pretty clean, so maybe once a week/every two weeks. Keep a little of the dirty water in the bowl - the bacteria and such that has built up in there is actually good for him.I would say once a month put him in a cup of the bowl's water, and rinse out the bowl and all the decorations, then put it back together with a little of the dirty water and mostly new clean waterHow often should I change the water in the fish bowl if i don't use a tank?Child UK corn, PLEASE read this and get your goldfish a tank!

http://www.animalfreedom.org/english/infHow often should I change the water in the fish bowl if i don't use a tank?I have goldfish and I have found that I need to change it every three days or the water starts to get yucky brown and smells.How often should I change the water in the fish bowl if i don't use a tank?Throw the bowl out and get the little guy a real tank so he can actually have a good life!How often should I change the water in the fish bowl if i don't use a tank?with bettas i would say every week at the max and every 4 days at a min.